Psychotherapy generally involves different forms of talk therapy which can help clients:
- Find relief from emotional distress
- Seek solutions to problems in their lives
- Modify ways of thinking and acting that are preventing them from working productively and enjoying personal relationships.
Our practice generally works with folks that have a range of mental health complaints. Some common issues that we see are:
- Mood disorders and Depression
- Anxiety (Generalized, Social, Panic Attacks, Phobias)
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (Single Trauma, and Complex PTSD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders
- Sexual Issues/ Sex Therapy (Sexual addictions, Sexual Dysfunction, and even just exploring kink and sexual identity)
Additionally, we have multiple clinicians on staff that work primarily with LGBTQ folks, spanning from transition work, coming out, family acceptance, to ongoing support throughout life.
We strive for a non-judgemental space, and want you to feel comfortable here. You can bring in anything you’d like to work on and we will meet you where you’re at.